Who run the world? (girls lol)

It makes sense that I never published this. theres not a lot of beauty in tightly focused theological verse. i was a fan of lecrae at this point and was trying to be cool. Providence again was one of those terms that i understood on a theological, but not a logical level. I had to stop writing. I was regurgitating things that i really couldnt publish as saying that i belive. 

now i just think that its all BS. there is not enough proof for me to belive that there is a Omnipotent, Immuttable, Perfect, Omnisciaent, Omnipresent, All-Loving god that is direecting everything. If there is such a being, he/she/they can eat my ass and be thrown into their own hell. I have better ethics than the "Christian God" and thats really sad. Especially living in a Country that Claims to be run buy people that claim to follow that god. Its sad and scary. 

above and Below are unedited words.... 



God's Sovereignty, Intro 
4/20/15 10:57 AM


Do you believe in God's Providence?
Or, are you on the Fence?
Maybe, you don't understand it, 
it doesn't make any sense.

Before we start, I must define my terms,
Not Deism; 
"God created the world and abandoned it"
Or Pantheism;
"God is everything, Creation is part if it" 
But Providence:
God controls every event and thing in the world 
from the hurricanes to the movements of every worm.
Keeping creation existing,
Directing everything living,




Comments

Popular Posts