Coming Back to a Time Capsule

 Wow, wtfffff. this is so wild to me... little triggered tbh. 

Is anyone still subscribed to this? 

Who knows? 

Hey, its me, Taylor Middlebrook. 

So many things have happened since I was on here. 

went through bible college

planted a church

got married

went through "sex addiction" rehab cause i thought that i was one of those. turns out, that i was a normal 21 year old guy with a great sex drive. i never cheated on my wife. 

COVID wrecked my faith. 

divorced. 

Queer

Progressive/liberal

Now what??? I have a bunch of posts that never made it to light. Going to work through them and POST them (with new commentary) 

This was originally a space for my best thoughts about God and culture and family and church. Idk who or what it is for now. 

Say hey if you want. 



Comments

Popular Posts